Friday, February 11, 2011

six weeks

It's been six weeks. Six weeks of food adjusting. Six weeks of minimum 3 killer workouts/week...sometimes 5-6. Six weeks of drowning myself in water. Six weeks of saying no to sugar when my entire being screams YES! six weeks of wanting to throw my scale out the window, because it doesn't budge.

six weeks. and nothing. quitting gets me even less than that though, so I'm going to keep fighting. maybe week 7, 8 or 9 will be the week of change in this stubborn body. I have 2 weeks and 6 days before I step onto my first cruise ship, headed for Nassau, Bahamas. I want to be at 150. My goal was to lose 8 pounds this month. March 1, the scale needs to reach below 151. I don't care if it's 150.9.

Mixing it up by adding 30 day shred to the routine. My arms are killing me. My left shoulder is really hurting these days, but I think a trip to the chiropractor may help. I'm also going to have my thyroid checked, to see if maybe something is up chemically that is making this journey seem so incredibly impossible. I've done this before. Last year, I lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks though. I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't blogged about it. I want results. I want to know that all this pain and sacrifice is worth something tangible.

No comments: