Monday, February 27, 2012

So, first...sorry for the all too angsty depressing previous post. Some days...you just have to write it all out or it'll never end. Appearnatly writing it out has really helped to calm me...especially followed by opening a bottle of prozak. I've decided to go back on some anti-anxiety/depression meds. I forgot how much they mellow me out at the beginning. So hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be feeling more normal and less Negative Nancy.

I admit that things have been one right after the other in the problem department. however, I need to focus less on how crappy it is...and look harder for the positives.

We have a great family support system. Without them, I'm not sure how we'd make it day to day. So, thanks to all of you for the help. Accepting help is not something I enjoy doing, but I've been truly humbled the last year and have had our lives blessed by the generosity of many.

No comments: