Thursday, June 18, 2009

a simple run down

Here I sit...12:30am...with a MASSIVE migrain. ugh. Ok. so chances are for most migraners, this is rather minor, but I'm not a big headache person, so it's feeling pretty massive to me. Also, my laundry is STILL drying. I should just be grateful, because this washer/dryer was given to us when we were married almost 4 years ago, and it was already loved by others, so the fact that they are still working is fabulous. I'm just whining. As is typical for me. :)
Today, mmm yes what to write. Today was a good day. I think the Barbie Island Princess movie was played twice, along with Cinderella and HSM3. Ava also got to play with some friends. Mary saved me this morning. I was slammed with work and Ava was going crazy needing someone to play with her. Mary let her come over and play for like an hour while I finished up some work and fed Simon. Then we headed to Costco to grab a pizza. The plan was to take the pizza to the mall and let Ava play at their play area, but she passed out. So, instead, we brought it back to Chris's office. Ava cut out hearts with Granni for me and Chris and told us that she loved us. She's too adorable!!! Ava also got to play with Mack and Meg for a bit tonight. They are moving on Saturday, and we're going to really miss them. They are such great girls and so cute. I wish they hadn't been so shy the last year. It's only been the last 6 months or so that they wanted to hang out with Ava. I've come to really love those girls! After work, Ava, Simon and I met Chris at Sandi's for SWIMMING! It was a little cold, but great fun. Ava's been BEGGING to swim since Memorial Day. Ava's granni drove her home--because Ava LOVES Granni's car. Ava passed out about 9 and then Simon went down at 9:30. Three hours later, I'm up waiting for laundry to finish drying. GAAAAAAAAA! Anyone want to gift me a $1700 steam dryer? ;) 30 minute laundry...mmmm insanely awesome.

No comments: