Sunday, July 10, 2011

In May, my mom presented me with a voucher for a one night stay to the downtown Hampton Inn, and said it came with a free overnight babysitting. Friday, she came up about 10 am and helped me get things a little less crazy around here. Chris got back about 3pm from studying, and we headed down for our adventure. My mom and the kids played with balloons, play-dough and went to the zoo. Chris and I went to see the International Jazz Festival and had a great time in Salt Lake. It was so nice to just fall asleep and wake up all by myself. I woke up about 8:30, had breakfast and went back to sleep until 11. I felt SO rested. We spent most of Saturday at Weber State so that he could study for a test, and submit some homework. Then we saw Green Lantern. Ryan Reynolds-'nough said.
My kids had so much fun with their "Mimi" they were very sad to see her go.
We have an official move date of Wednesday, 13th.
BIG NEWS....Thanks to some very generous Clearfield 8th Ward folk, I GET TO SEE LINDA EDER NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT!!! She is performing with MOTAB for the Pioneer Celebration Concert. I cannot even put my excitement into words. Cannot.

No comments: