Tuesday, June 21, 2011


I was looking for the perfect funny to describe what I've been feeling the past few days. I'm working very hard to keep my life away from
where, sadly, I have been many many times before. We have spent the past month really working hard to declutter our lives, and get organized. Now, it's my task to keep it that way. I realized today, that since Simon is up at 6:30, I should probably take advantage of that. Making the bed, folding the laundry, and emptying the dishwasher are much easier to do with only 1 kid awake. Especially when that kid only desires to drink his chocolate milk while watching netflix. (seriously, he may need a 12 step program.) Last night, it took me almost 3 hours to do what my mom could have done in probably 20 minutes. by the end of my day the energy is not there, so I really need to start doing the stuff I hate most, first. The exhausting part, mentally, is knowing that by cleaning the house first, it's bound to get destroyed the moment child #2 joins the fun and she and Simon begin "playing." However, I am starting to put more of the "clean up" jobs in her list of "to do." So, hopefully it'll be routine before I lose the ability to bed over. So here's to a day of laundry, grocery shopping, where the hell is the vacuum, has anyone seen the sun screen, no you're not going outside naked, seriously, put your pants back on kid, man i'm starving-can you pass the bag of bread this way please.....

No comments:

Blog Archive