Well, we made it! We had a great time in Montana with my grandparents. We hit I -15 about 2pm on Thursday, and pulled into their driveway about 9:30 that night. We made 3 stops on the way to let Ava, Chris and myself stretch our legs and run around a bit...also to gas up the SUV. It was a really pretty drive, and didn't feel as long as I thought it would.
I'll update with pictures soon with our adventures. The ride home was only 6 hours, because we only made one stop. Having the DVD player that Matt lent us, really made the trip MUCH easier on Ava. She watched Carebears and Veggie Tales--veggietales was her favorite though. She wasn't much into the Barbie Diamond Castle movie we rented--the sound was too low on the DVD to really hear it. SAD.
We are happy to be home! We stopped by Chris's folks house on the way home, and Ava got to play with her "boys" Caydon and Davis...her favorite people in the world. She played cars and horses with Davis and Caydon read her some stories...it was a really nice break for her to have some fun time with her favorite cousins and for Chris and myself to see his fam.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to DAVIS-who is 6...and my MOM who is "29 for the 23rd time"-direct quote from my dear mommy.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (123)
- THANK YOU
- Katherine Tagged Me...here goes 7 ra...
- Angie's baby shower is tonight at my house. 7pm. P...
- Things that make the preggy pessimism fade...in no...
- Paper clips are officially banned from my house A...
- Eight Tag 8 T.V. Shows I love to watch: 1. H...
- Well, we made it! We had a great time in Montana ...
- Yeay for hilary and rants
- yesterday i made a batch of rice krispie treats, a...
- SAVE THE DATE!!!
- taggety tag tag
- god news minute
- Ultrasound photos by Fetal Fotos in Salt Lake 16 w...
- ▼ October (14)