Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I have about 10 posts that are unfinished...saved...waiting to post.  At the moment, however, my main thoughts are HOLY CRAP I'M DROWNING IN MEDICAL.  now, I realize I have many friends who would gladly swipe balances with me.  However, seeing the balance is still staggering.  The insurance is debating whether or not it's going to pay for Simon's second set of tubes. SERIOUSLY?! The kid was having constant ear infections and speech issues related to this condition.  I'm not sure I'm brave enough to take on UHC. But, I am also not equipped to pay SIXTEEN THOUSAND in medical. There. I put it out there. SIXTEEN. THOUSAND. SIXTEEN. It's a good thing I love our new neighborhood, because I don't see us buying/building a house next year.  I don't want to be an adult anymore. I want to put these statements into a tiny box and run the other way.  But, let's face it. Bills are like cancer. If ignored and left untreated...they will only grow consume every healthy area of your life--so here I am. Being an adult. And completely freaked out by it.  Bake Sale anyone? Oh wait...I don't bake.

No comments: