Tonight has been a particularly irritating one. It's taken me over 3 hours to get my photos from tonight's shoot to upload correctly. Picasa is really wanting to be deleted. Facebook is also uploading incredibly slow and being that I'm running on no sleep and low food intake, I'm sure there's plenty of user error going on as well. I did Ashley and Tim's photo shoot tonight. He got home from Germany on the 8th, and they are getting married tomorrow. There wasn't much time to get in engagements, but we did our best. They are going to use them to decorate at the reception. I hope they like them, because there's no time for do overs. At least I'm free.
Ok, as soon as these are up, so Ash can access them and order some for tomorrow I'm going to bed. I wish I could take tomorrow off from life, but alas, it's not possible. if you want a sneak at the engagements, check out FB.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- So, Juan has been over the past 2 days painting aw...
- table staging
- Saturday, Nat came up and went shopping with me. ...
- So we had 2 painters come to do a quote on repaint...
- die picasa. you heard me. die.
- So....to update my progress on my task list for to...
- labor day
- grease up them elbows...
- ▼ September (10)