Thursday, September 24, 2009

So, Juan has been over the past 2 days painting away on the trim and ceilings and doors upstairs. WHAT A DIFFERENCE already! He says that tomorrow he will do the walls...and treked in 8 gallons of my paint color. I went with Sherwin Williams Macademia. LOVE IT! It's what Stacey and Mitch used in their house for some of the rooms-so I knew it was a winner! I'm so excited. Everyday closer to being done with the nightmare of getting it sellable.
I really hope it's not on the market long. I mean, I am really sad and hating to leave our neighborhood, but the thought of having to keep the house perfect for days, weeks and *let's hope NOT* months on end makes me almost lose my mind.

It's officially a ritual for Ava's foot to randomly swell every week. The last time wasn't so random, as it was a bee sting. Today's swelling, however seems completely random. The benedryl doesn't seem to be helping at all. It's all red and slightly hued with purple and very shrekish. She seems fine. She's not even talking about it, which is huge fora 2 year old to ignore a boo boo.

Simon had his 6 month appt today with Dr. Strausser. I'm so glad she's back from maternity leave. I HATE the dr filling in for Dr. Gagner, so it was nice to get him in with Avas ped. He's doing AWESOME-of course.

1 comment:

B-Blogit said...

we love Dr. Strausser. We save our dr appointments till we come back to UT so we can go to her she is great!

Blog Archive