Tuesday, October 20, 2009

discouraged

This weekend we were invited to my parents' timeshare in Park City. We got up, packed and left the house in perfect condition. every.light.on. The forecast said it was going to be sunny and mid 70s. I was so excited and sure that droves of home buyers would go through our home. Much to my dismay, however, not a single realtor stopped by our home. It's been 2 weeks, and only one realtor has brought their buyers through our home. I've looked online, and our photos outshine our competition and our price is dead on. I'm not sure what more to do. It's not so nerve wracking to keep things nice, as It's becoming pure routine. Get up, make beds, wash dish, wipe counters, clean windows....blah blah blah. I know it's not realistic to want my home to be sold by week 2, but I'm really discouraged that people aren't even coming by. Chris says I need to not give up, because we know this is what the Lord is guiding us to do. I'm just not a very patient person at all. I put it up on KSL, but craigslist is scary to me, so I've not listed it there. Craigslist used to be a cool place to list things, now it's a place to be scammed, in my opinion. Anyway...that's all I really needed to get out.

No comments:

Blog Archive