Monday, November 10, 2008
ava had a rough night last night. no fever. but a very congested little body. about 5am we put her in a bath and gave her Benadryl. then, she did the cutest thing....she closed her eyes, folded her arms and started a prayer. she rattled off bless hayden, and madison, and lana. and play wis madison and hayden and lana. amen. she did this 3 times during her bath. she was really wanting to feel better so she could play with them later. she fell back to sleep about 6 and got up at 8 and is running around as if she wasn't up all night. i barely got out of bed. i had a pile of work waiting for me too-joy! she is still having some nasal congestion but i think it might be an allergy to those stupid boots i bought at charlotte russe. they smell like gasoline. my whole house reaks now. i think i'm going to take those back--it's not worth it man.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (123)
- So Wednesday, Val flew in from Portland. Her fligh...
- so today i worked very hard in my yard. I cut back...
- THANK YOU!!! for calming me down and for the refer...
- Ok I need some serious input here. My current OBG...
- Ava was playing in the bath for about 45 minutes t...
- end of my sanity rope
- Good news! Ava's runny nose is all better! I took ...
- new postage
- have a good laugh
- ava had a rough night last night. no fever. but a ...
- ▼ November (11)