Good news! Ava's runny nose is all better! I took those smelly boots back to Charlotte Russe, and Ava is all better now. YEAY! for no cold.
She is, however, becoming more and more anti clothes & anti diaper. We had a huge battle last night after her bath. She wanted to go to bed in her birthday suit. I finally gave up thinking I'd wait until she was asleep and just put a diaper on her. My first attempt was pathetically unsuccessful, but about midnight, she was out enough that I could get it on. She came in about 8am asking for fruit snacks and said "NO ELMO!" and pulled off her diaper. *Sigh* Any advice on how to get through this phase? She's terrified of sitting on the toilet seat that we got for her, but recognizes that is where she is supposed to potty and loves to flush, but won't sit there. I haven't really forced the potty training issue--and crap milk spill all over the couch.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (123)
- So Wednesday, Val flew in from Portland. Her fligh...
- so today i worked very hard in my yard. I cut back...
- THANK YOU!!! for calming me down and for the refer...
- Ok I need some serious input here. My current OBG...
- Ava was playing in the bath for about 45 minutes t...
- end of my sanity rope
- Good news! Ava's runny nose is all better! I took ...
- new postage
- have a good laugh
- ava had a rough night last night. no fever. but a ...
- ▼ November (11)