Ava has been getting up between 5-6am the past couple of weeks. She only sleeps about 9 hours a night now, which means I get between 6-7 on a good night where she isn't having bad dreams, and the baby isn't kicking my bladder fiercely.
This morning, Chris was so sweet and took her downstairs until 8 so that I could get in extra sleep. He needs the sleep more than I do, as he's coming into the last 4 weeks of the semester, but he did it anyway. He is amazing.
It's now almost 11am and I'm feeling about 2am. HOW DOES SHE DO THIS?!?! I realize she gets a long afternoon nap--generally 3 hours--and I don't...but still....ga!
How do I get her to sleep until the sun comes up? Any creative ideas? I can't do this much longer.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (123)
- So Wednesday, Val flew in from Portland. Her fligh...
- so today i worked very hard in my yard. I cut back...
- THANK YOU!!! for calming me down and for the refer...
- Ok I need some serious input here. My current OBG...
- Ava was playing in the bath for about 45 minutes t...
- end of my sanity rope
- Good news! Ava's runny nose is all better! I took ...
- new postage
- have a good laugh
- ava had a rough night last night. no fever. but a ...
- ▼ November (11)