Ava is so funny! She has this obsession with makeup--and believes that it all is for the mouth. She found my mascara today, and applied it like lipstick. Then she went to use some on the wall--I said "no no!" and she wiped it off, and then said "shhhhh" and ran to the back door, hid behind the curtain and laughed. She also paints her nails with mascara, and her eye brows. Her joy is to make everything "go-geous." She is an amazing artist in the works!
Simon did well last night. I pumped before bed, and took a bottle with 3 ounces up with me. When he woke up, I just fed him the entire bottle and he slept for 3 hours. It seems to be that he sleeps an hour for every ounce during the night. Chris let me sleep in this morning. He took Ava downstairs and fed her breakfast and colored and watched Sleeping Beauty, all while Simon and I snoozed. I got up pretty late, about 11:30 and made us french toast and starting eating everything in site. Love those days.
Chris is off doing homework now. He is so stressed about the end of the semester. He's been a bit of a zombie the last week or so. I hope his anxiety lets up so that he can actually make progress. He's so intelligent, but that stupid anxiety locks up his mind and he becomes mentally paralyzed. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be for him. I wish there was more that I could do to ease his mind and stress.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- no rhyme or reason
- Ava is so funny! She has this obsession with make...
- great evening
- 3 days and everyone is still alive!
- simon is home!
- quick update
- I headed over to the NICU at 12:30 am to feed Simo...
- so far, so good.
- updates on simon
- This morning, Simon may have had a seizure. We're...
- today's happenings
- let's see...what haven't I forgotten yet
- well, this is it. today...is the day. seems a bit...
- I'm sitting here watching the Sister of the Travel...
- seriously...so i was told the finish materials---m...
- thursday's to do
- so last night...a huge TO DO was crossed off my li...
- false labor=just as painful as real
- ▼ March (18)