Friday, March 13, 2009
This morning, Simon may have had a seizure. We're unsure. Benign Familial Seizures are common in my family as Ben, kK, Steve and I all had them, as well as Ben's sons. They are running several labs and tests on the poor little guy today to see if they can figure out what happened. We're going to be here for at least another 24 hours. Please keep Simon in your prayers. Thanks.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- no rhyme or reason
- Ava is so funny! She has this obsession with make...
- great evening
- 3 days and everyone is still alive!
- simon is home!
- quick update
- I headed over to the NICU at 12:30 am to feed Simo...
- so far, so good.
- updates on simon
- This morning, Simon may have had a seizure. We're...
- today's happenings
- let's see...what haven't I forgotten yet
- well, this is it. today...is the day. seems a bit...
- I'm sitting here watching the Sister of the Travel...
- seriously...so i was told the finish materials---m...
- thursday's to do
- so last night...a huge TO DO was crossed off my li...
- false labor=just as painful as real
- ▼ March (18)