Thursday, March 5, 2009
seriously...so i was told the finish materials---moulding, doors etc would be delivered first thing this morning. then, by 10am i called to see when to expect them, seeing as how first thing to me means 8amish. I was told the guy should be here in the next couple hours. so....1:30 rolls around and the guy finally shows up. dude 1:30? I realize I work from home so I'm here whatever, but still it's super annoying to be lied to over and over. If you're going to be coming in the afternoon-use that verbage. also, call if you're running behind. it's common courtesy and good business. this now pushes the project back by a ton. thanks for a horrid experience wheelwright. i won't be passing out your business cards.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- no rhyme or reason
- Ava is so funny! She has this obsession with make...
- great evening
- 3 days and everyone is still alive!
- simon is home!
- quick update
- I headed over to the NICU at 12:30 am to feed Simo...
- so far, so good.
- updates on simon
- This morning, Simon may have had a seizure. We're...
- today's happenings
- let's see...what haven't I forgotten yet
- well, this is it. today...is the day. seems a bit...
- I'm sitting here watching the Sister of the Travel...
- seriously...so i was told the finish materials---m...
- thursday's to do
- so last night...a huge TO DO was crossed off my li...
- false labor=just as painful as real
- ▼ March (18)