Wednesday, February 25, 2009
complete dork out
So my drywall came yesterday. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. Even cooler. 8am sharp, there was a very big knock at my door and Johnson Drywall was here to start putting it up. I've seen tons of Flip this House and endless hours of HGTV...and I must say, that this team...this the closest thing I've ever witnessed to being the same speed as tv. Within the first 20 minutes...I mean froma kcok at the door to me going downstairs to cover the server...there was a CEILING in the office. HOLY COW!!!! I'm so rediculously excited. 10 minutes later, they had already started the bathroom. INSANE. These guys are AMAZING. I asked if they would mind if I came down to take pictures--because I'm THAT big of a dork...the lead guy kind of chuckled and said it would be fine. haha. supreme dork award to ME
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- my camera finally died...stupid batteries
- about 1:30--five hours into project
- Only uploads like 4-5 pictures at a time...yeay pi...
- complete dork out
- so the day of hate has ended. apparently I blog li...
- Thank you Karlie for the laugh!
- due to: a very tantrum filled daughter having the...
- Yesterday was a rough day. I knew Saturday night ...
- happy engagement brotha
- basement progress
- picture pages
- day off-not so much
- annoying amount of whining
- A man at a gas station in Morgan county on Sunday ...
- too much info...
- New baby Bryant is in the nicu. I don't have many...
- Look Who Knows So Much
- ▼ February (19)