So, when I had Ava, I was tremendously blessed with the ability to nurse her. I never knew that nursing was 1. difficult to learn and 2. some people don't produce milk. My grandmothers on both sides have stories of how they were "wet nurse" potential in their day. Some stories were just funny to me growing up, but I never put together what that might mean for when I had children. It turns out, I inherited this "gift." I made tons and tons and then even more milk. It was fortunate that I had 2 nephews close in age to Ava. Any time my side of the family got together I was in pain. I would sit in a room and just switch out babies to empty the milk. Sandi even bought me a really awesome breast pump and with that I was able to pump when Ava wasn't hungry and store it, or send it on to my nephews!
Well...here I am....5 weeks out from delivering Simon...and I feel myself filling already. I'm sure family get togethers--now on the Cope side--will be equally as fun this time around...
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- my camera finally died...stupid batteries
- about 1:30--five hours into project
- Only uploads like 4-5 pictures at a time...yeay pi...
- complete dork out
- so the day of hate has ended. apparently I blog li...
- Thank you Karlie for the laugh!
- due to: a very tantrum filled daughter having the...
- Yesterday was a rough day. I knew Saturday night ...
- happy engagement brotha
- basement progress
- picture pages
- day off-not so much
- annoying amount of whining
- A man at a gas station in Morgan county on Sunday ...
- too much info...
- New baby Bryant is in the nicu. I don't have many...
- Look Who Knows So Much
- ▼ February (19)