New baby Bryant is in the nicu. I don't have many details. I called mom today to see how Becca and baby were doing and she let me know they are monitoring him in the NICU for respiratory problems. He also has some blood sugar irregularities that they are tracking I guess. Please keep him in your prayers.
Everyday I'm reminded how fortunate we were with Ava, that she was born without issues. I grow all the more grateful for Dr. Lister's call to deliver her c-section when she did, so that she didn't have to spend any time in the NICU. With my nephews, Colton and now Bryant, I grow a little more anxious everday about Simon. Sometimes I think we forget what a miracle it is that mom and baby both make it through the entire pregnancy, and then the stress of labor and delivery. Even with the modern medicine, it's still pretty amazing. Count your many blessings!
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- my camera finally died...stupid batteries
- about 1:30--five hours into project
- Only uploads like 4-5 pictures at a time...yeay pi...
- complete dork out
- so the day of hate has ended. apparently I blog li...
- Thank you Karlie for the laugh!
- due to: a very tantrum filled daughter having the...
- Yesterday was a rough day. I knew Saturday night ...
- happy engagement brotha
- basement progress
- picture pages
- day off-not so much
- annoying amount of whining
- A man at a gas station in Morgan county on Sunday ...
- too much info...
- New baby Bryant is in the nicu. I don't have many...
- Look Who Knows So Much
- ▼ February (19)