I wish there was a setting on here that allowed some postings to be private...because I really feel that this is one post that no one else will fully understand...
I was raised in a home...where there were very little "greys" in life. You do or you don't. Right or Wrong. I understand now...that life is mostly grey, and there is very little that really is...all or nothing. However, that being said...I have an incredibly strong stance on certain things in life. Things I do not bend from. Rules I do not break, or bend. It's worked wonders for almost 25 years, there must be something right to it. When I met Chris...I found out that he was raised to see the grey...and to fight for it. I have learned so much from him, thanks to this. We had several debates...and they continue to this day. Sometimes I wonder...if we'll ever be able to present a united front for our children. At some point, we have to come together ...for them. I'm scared that will never happen. And what that means for our kids. How can they know what is right...when we, their source of guidence...walk different paths? To many--the things we differ on may seem TRITE, SILLY, OBSOLETE, but to me...vital. And each time we come to this T in the road of decision...it breaks my heart that we walk different paths. I am so stubbornly passionate about very little in life, but the issues I do have passion for, I am immovable. What will this mean for our future as a family? So many questions...with answers that may never come...or come while we're too busy to take notice.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- my camera finally died...stupid batteries
- about 1:30--five hours into project
- Only uploads like 4-5 pictures at a time...yeay pi...
- complete dork out
- so the day of hate has ended. apparently I blog li...
- Thank you Karlie for the laugh!
- due to: a very tantrum filled daughter having the...
- Yesterday was a rough day. I knew Saturday night ...
- happy engagement brotha
- basement progress
- picture pages
- day off-not so much
- annoying amount of whining
- A man at a gas station in Morgan county on Sunday ...
- too much info...
- New baby Bryant is in the nicu. I don't have many...
- Look Who Knows So Much
- ▼ February (19)