Thursday, February 19, 2009
Ava called up the stairs yesterday while I was working, saying she wanted to watch "OH OH OH""--Which is "Hairspray" for those of you unfamiliar with Ave's movie lingo. I came down about 2 minutes later to find her totally zonked out---standing---cuddling the DVD.
While my dad-Papi, and Chris were busy putting up insulation, Ava was busy being a princess. Her favorite things in the world---princess dress, slippers and MAKE UP! Isn't she gorgeous?
My dad put up 5 rolls of insulation in like...2 hours a couple Saturdays ago. We had GROSSLY underestimated the amount we'd need and only bought 5--which worked out well, because he had only 3 hours that Saturday.
Chris went around the basement and pulled out the insulation between the beams and the mainfloor. There were holes that had been drilled by the builder that were never filled allowing TONS of cold air into the basement. He filled them all and then replaced the previous insulation. It's made a huge difference. Chris was covered in tiny insulation--lots of itchiness. Lesson learned---long sleeves, gloves and mask are MANDATORY.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- my camera finally died...stupid batteries
- about 1:30--five hours into project
- Only uploads like 4-5 pictures at a time...yeay pi...
- complete dork out
- so the day of hate has ended. apparently I blog li...
- Thank you Karlie for the laugh!
- due to: a very tantrum filled daughter having the...
- Yesterday was a rough day. I knew Saturday night ...
- happy engagement brotha
- basement progress
- picture pages
- day off-not so much
- annoying amount of whining
- A man at a gas station in Morgan county on Sunday ...
- too much info...
- New baby Bryant is in the nicu. I don't have many...
- Look Who Knows So Much
- ▼ February (19)