Saturday, February 21, 2009
happy engagement brotha
So mylittle brother is getting married to this lovely girl, Pam. Since my brother was registered for a study abroad program with BYU in May, they have a fairly short time to plan the wedding--however, this means a 4 month honeymoon in VIENNA, AUSTRIA! Being recently returned RMs and college students, they took me up on a joke that I'd do their engagements. They called up last night to see if we could meet today in Salt Lake to do some shots. Chris and I headed off and we hit up West Minster and some random areas in Downtown. Usually, when I'm pretending to be a photographer, I'm using my father-in-laws massive Nikon....but alas, he was in St. George, so I had to settle for using our not so cool and definately not so expensive canons. I still think we got some winners. The lighting was awesome, and being above freezing was nice. I have tweaked some of these in Picasa--because that's the extent of my photo tweaking software and knowhow...I've posted all my favs on my facebook and the raw images are on the picasa album. Pam studied Graphic Arts before her mission, so I'm pretty sure she can snaz up any photo we took to make it FAB! They were great to photograph--I had SO much fun.
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (81)
- ► 2010 (48)
- my camera finally died...stupid batteries
- about 1:30--five hours into project
- Only uploads like 4-5 pictures at a time...yeay pi...
- complete dork out
- so the day of hate has ended. apparently I blog li...
- Thank you Karlie for the laugh!
- due to: a very tantrum filled daughter having the...
- Yesterday was a rough day. I knew Saturday night ...
- happy engagement brotha
- basement progress
- picture pages
- day off-not so much
- annoying amount of whining
- A man at a gas station in Morgan county on Sunday ...
- too much info...
- New baby Bryant is in the nicu. I don't have many...
- Look Who Knows So Much
- ▼ February (19)