Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Giant Pills

So, yesterday my arm randomly felt like I had burned it on the oven...only, I was riding in the car. Last night, my left forearm began to swell, and was feverish. I called my OB office today to see if this was something I needed to be wary of, and they advised me to head straight for insta-care to be sure it wasn't a blood clot. The dr. said that I have an infection. *PHEW...no clot, no bedrest, no daily shots during pregnancy* However, the meds I have to take are the largest pills I have ever seen in my life! They are y-u-c-k-y too...and I take them 4 times a day...however, it is much better than the alternative of the infection spreading and making things worse. YEAY for scientists and doctors to develope meds.

Any advise on how to make grocery store visists less hellish? Each one creates a horrific tantrum from Ava as she wants to be anywhere but in the cart. Please help me end the madness!!!!

1 comment:

Bilary said...

Glad you are doing better. I'm sorry you are having to take nasty old pills. That stinks! Let me know if you need help.

Blog Archive