Wednesday, September 17, 2008

kilgore is parked in front of my house AGAIN today. They were out here yesterday from 6:30am until after 9pm. Ava was up last night from 1:30am-6am for some reason that I cannot for the life of me figure out. She would not go back to sleep. And, as a bonus...at 6:30am these stupid trucks start booming up and down my street. I'm not a happy camper. Luckily Ava was able to sleep through it until about 9am, but as for me...I got roughly 3 hours of sleep. Can I get an...uuuuuuuugh

2 comments:

Bilary said...

I couldn't believe that they were working so late last night! I kept thinking that there was no way they would continue because it was so dark outside. Dang trucks! And I watched you try to pull into your driveway today after weaving in and out and waiting for trucks to move. RIDICULOUS! The city should deliver you free pizza for your trouble!

Candace said...

I tried to take a walk the other morning, luckily the side walk wan't closed. But somehow I did end up with tar on my shoe and the stroller. Whoops!

Congrats on the new calling, I think you'll do great. Even if you can't read music you can hear what sounds good. So I think that will be great!

Blog Archive