Saturday, July 12, 2008

Midnight Party

So, admittedly, after four...yes..four hours, I have snazzied up this blog. I love it! Thanks for the inspiration to make this something I can bare to claim.
So, why a double posting day? Ava had fallen asleep about 8 tonight. Exactly at 12am she awoke...screaming. OUCHY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUCH. I went downstairs and grabbed some milk-assuming she was probably just hungry. It took a good 20 minutes to calm her down, so she could take some tylenol, after which, she finally drank some milk and ate 1/2 a roll, and is now partying hard with Chris and I. YEAY. She is talking and talking...isn't medicine supposed to make her tired? Chris is being a champ and keeping her calm, whilst I blog away...He's trying to convince her to relax with her bear...but she is on to him and his devious daddy plans of putting her back to sleep; and I'm pretty sure her message is, "NO WAY!"
-Needless to say, the closet project has been post-poned.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I found your blog through your comment on Hilary's. I hope you don't mind me checking it out?
It was so fun to read some of the fun things you have done on your blog, I would like to put a kink on mine so I can get to it easier. do you care? Mine is daiseymae on Hilary's if you want to visit.

We've done the late night thing plenty of times with our kids too. Sometimes it's just so hard to get them back to bed! I have found that I prefer blogging at night. that way my older kids are not looking over my shoulder asking me what I am typing.

The baby hungry thing is pretty normal too. I have days of feeling that with Harrisen getting so big and we're supposed to be done now. Maybe it never really goes away.

This is getting too long. I'll see you soon. -Katherine

Katherine said...

sorry that was supposed to be link not kink. oops my bad.

Becca said...

I heart your blog!! You did so good!! I didn't read your plea for help until now or I would've sent you to a friend's blog with some helpful info, but it looks like you figured it our just fine. It took me forever too. anyway, love your guts.

Blog Archive