Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm sort of wondering how I'm supposed to be able to work out in 10 hours, when I can barely bend over. I know that this is a good thing. Being this sore means I had a great workout, and left everything I had in that gym. I am tempted to go tomorrow to do laps, instead of a treadmill. I think my body needs a low impact day, and I know laps will definately give my heart a good workout. That's what cardio is all about right? Getting the heart rate up? Maybe I'll do 15 on the machine and 30 in the pool.
I've been REALLY dizzy this afternoon. Not sure what that's all about.

I'm trying not to let it bother me that I've gained weight since last week. I hit 156. I have to remind myself that it's not about the scale numbers, but about the inches, and being able to you know, where my clothes. I'm bummed that I have to wait to see tonight's BL numbers. If you watch and want to leave me spoilers, I'm ok with that ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive